Tips for reducing your appetite
Most of our week days go something like this. We wake up, we eat, we work and eat, we eat some more then we sleep and repeat.
Hence the saying: Eat, Sleep,Work, Repeat!
Controlling and reducing your appetite is a must when trying to stay at a healthy weight or trying to lose weight.
Tips to control your appetite:
- Eat your meals at the same time every day. It may seem simple but by doing this your body stays consistent and will only get hungry at those times of day.
- Drink a warm tea or drink at meal times. We recommend tea or hot water as it has minimal calories. This helps with digestion and also reduces cravings.
- Include fibre in your diet. Foods such as beans, lentils, green vegetables and fruits in the morning are all are high in fibre and will fill you up.
- Eat healthy fats from foods such as fish, nuts, olive oil, coconut oil and avocado. Fats may be higher in calories but they will help balance your blood sugar, and reduce cravings.
- Drink around 2L of water per day. When you are dehydrated, you will crave bad foods. Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration and help to avoid cravings.
We hope you can apply some or all of these tips to your lifestyle:)
When it comes to supplements that help to control appetite, Garcinia and Apple Cider Vinegar have been proven to be the most effective.